So why is one considered ‘inappropriate’ and the other accepted? Stop sexualising my body.
I wonder this too. Why is it a man’s breast and nipple are okay to show but a woman’s breast and nipple isn’t.
best thing to reblog yet
“The music is played with the heart and is felt with the soul”
This is a picture of a brazilian kid who was part of the “cultural group of reggae”, playing his instrument in the funeral of his mentor who saved him from an environment of poverty and crime. He was rescued from the street.
can’t not reblog.
here’s a list of what i’d like to do with you:
- go on walks while holding hands
- have cute little dates
- have movie nights
- take adorable pictures
- go new places
- try new things
- fall in love
- brutally fuck you
- look at the stars
- do everything i was ever scared to do alone.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
im actually crying
The last one hit home.
Never seen this before…
He literally shat a brick
holy shit… you can see the plane crashing into the building. you can see it GLIDING almost. this is the best gif/photo i’ve ever seen of 9/11, it’s stunning (in the literal sense)